BEYOND THE CEREMONY
Preparation, Integration, and Continuing Spiritual Development
Through Ayahuasca and Beyond
Beyond the Ceremony has been created with the intention of supporting those drawn to plant Medicine (be it before the first ceremony or after the 100th) in keeping up the continuous spiritual development the Medicines offers in order to fulfill our higher purpose.
Preparation for Ceremony
Initial Aftercare Support (Post-Ceremony)
Entering a Spiritual Path
Accelerated Spiritual Development
Higher Calling Life Purpose
Small Groups to the Peruvian Amazon
Real People, Real Medicine,
Sin City meets the Jungle Queen? Yes, Ayahuasca and Las Vegas are the perfect spiritual pairing. This is why these two powerhouses are forever entwined.
FULL ARTICLE: Why Ayahuasca Loves Las Vegas
Darkness is part of our conscious reality. The relationship we create with that darkness determines whether we make a world full of love, or violence. Please join me in choosing love.
FULL ARTICLE: We Live in a Crazy, Dark World. Here’s How to Heal It.
Ayahuasca isn’t dark, consciousness is, and she knows that our intimate understanding of those energies is the secret to our empowerment and bliss. If you want to know the secrets of the universe, it’s the darkness that knows.
FULL ARTICLE: The Gift of Suffering: Why Ayahuasca Goes Dark
If you have the calling to lead Ayahuasca ceremonies, read this first. It’s everything no one talks about, and you deserve to know the truth about what you’re getting into.
FULL ARTICLE: Everybody Wants to be a Shaman – Except Those that Are
As an Ayahuasca apprentice, I have been blessed to witness countless miracles and mind-blowing moments. These are a few of my life-changing favorites.
FULL ARTICLE: 5 Favorite Magical Ayahuasca Memories
There is no such thing as a healer; no one can take our dis-ease. A true healer is just a vessel of divinity, and they help us move the emotions that have solidified into toxicity. The only one that can heal you is you.
FULL ARTICLE: Ayahuasca is Not a Healer. Healers Don’t Exist.
Ayahuasca and Marijuana are both powerhouse plant teachers, but mere mortals trying to mix the two often manifest serious ramifications.
FULL ARTICLE: Why Marijuana and Ayahuasca Don’t Belong Together
The limitations and structure of discipline actually create the container required for liberation. This is an ode to using ritual and routine as a means to transcend the mind.
FULL ARTICLE: Discipline as a Tool for Liberation
Welcome to the Fold!
Our mailing list is home to our closest friends and spiritual family. We often offer our list first priority on travel and events (apprenticeship and distance healing opportunities, small groups to Peru, etc) before it even goes public. Stay in touch with us, and keep the Medicine work active in your world long after you return to ordinary reality. We also run a private Facebook group (aimed at keeping a safe space for integration, support and spiritual development) as well as a fanpage, plus an Instagram. Click HERE to connect with us, wherever you are!
Our goal is to make sure all content on this site is Deaf/ASL friendly. This means that videos will either be closed captioned, interpreted (or both) as well as coaching/spiritual counseling and shamanic work from Meghan (who is a professional sign language interpreter by trade) which can be done via FaceTime, Zoom, or in person in Northern Virginia. If we miss something in making this site accessible, please contact Meghan
Meghan Shannon Elder
- Founder, Spiritual Counselor, Writer
- Specialities: Accelerating Aspiring Changemakers Through Ayahuasca Spiritual Development
- Primary Plant: Ayahuasca
- Certified Spiritual Counselor, Instructor, Shamanic Practitioner
- Ran Ayahuasca Healing Center in the Amazon for Five Years
- Intensive Spiritual Development Training Under Iyanla Vanzant
- Fluent in English, Spanish, ASL
- Spiritual Life and Integration Coach
- Specialties: Beginners to Plant Medicine
- Primary Practice: Kambo
- Kambo Practitioner (IAKP)
- TRY - Trauma Recovery Yoga Teacher
- Ayahuasca journeyer since 2012
- Revitalizing, detoxing and strengthening: body, mind, and spirit
contributors and friends
Tina "Kat" Courtney
- Writer/ Contributor
- Specialties: Afterlife and Shadow Work
- Primary Plants: Ayahuasca, San Pedro (Facilitator)
- 13 Years Experience in Shipibo-Conibo Tradition
- Aftercare Expert
- Shadow Worker
- Interested in being a writer or contributor for Beyond the Ceremony?
- Do you have experience in spiritually-focused plant Medicine?
- Send us your blog or video! If it vibes with us we’ll share it on the site, or possibly ask you to come on as a regular contributor
- Or contact us to chat